Victoria Office
Phone: (250) 388-5555

Westshore Office
Phone: (250) 478-5588

Duncan Office
Phone: (250) 856-9440

Commercial Realty

Whether you own or manage an office building, retail outlet, industrial warehouse, residential apartment building or condo association, we will work with you to ensure your assets are protected.

A number of issues are currently impacting commercial realty insurance on Vancouver Island.  The pricing and availability of Earthquake insurance has caused rates and deductibles to increase significantly, not to mention increasing Earthquake deductibles. By utilizing our numerous insurance markets, our team of experts will be able to find you the most competitive solutions, regardless of the value of your property.

If you own a residential strata condominium, chances are you have suffered water damage within your unit or have heard about a water damage claim within your building.  Unfortunately, water is the new fire. Water damage claims continue to plague residential condominiums and the claims process can be difficult to navigate.  As your insurance broker, we represent you, not the insurance company.  We will be here to assist you all the way through to ensure the claim is settled quickly and fairly.

As a building owner, you should be considering the following coverages:

  • Property Coverage on an “All Risk” policy form
  • Replacement Cost Basis of Settlement
  • Loss of Rental Income
  • Premises Liability
  • Machinery Breakdown
  • Blanket Glass Coverage

Need Commercial Realty Insurance?

Commercial Realty Insurance from HSM Insurance