Victoria Office
Phone: (250) 388-5555

Westshore Office
Phone: (250) 478-5588

Duncan Office
Phone: (250) 856-9440

Construction Insurance

Every construction business – in fact every job entails different business risks, and you need an insurance and risk management program that measures up to all the twists and turns your business might take.  One of the most important coverages you will need in the construction business is the “Builders Risk” or “Course of Construction” (COC).

This coverage will protect property under construction against physical damage insurance.  Most lenders require this type of coverage before approving construction financing, both on new construction and renovations

Our team of experts have consistently and successfully protected the interests of the largest contractors on Vancouver Island, as well as those of smaller independent builders. Our team knows the general requirements and the risks you may encounter as a construction company, as well as the many possible risks your new project may face. Contact us and make an appointment to discuss your particular construction company or project requirements.

Need to insure your construction project?

Commercial Construction Insurance